Influencing through everything

Frost shines in the spotlight
Emma Parada
Jordi Frost keeping up with her platforms

In every teen movie, the same plot is displayed, and many aspire to live such a full and vivacious life while also prioritizing school. Jordi Frost is one of the few teenagers who has succeeded in the challenge. She is on TikTok and Instagram viral, is a vital part of the cheer team, attends several pageants, and will soon be joining Texas Christian University for their nursing program.

There is an incredible amount of effort that is put into creating a platform behind the scenes. Thanks to careful practice and critique, Jordi is now fully verified on every platform she uses. Since she was young, she began posting about her sports competitions and soon began to grow her content.

“I downloaded Instagram when I was ten, and soon began using TikTok as well. From there, I would post about my competitive cheer team and people found me from there,” Jordi said.

Not only is she extremely successful in her social media lifestyle, but she also continues to shine through all the work she has put in through cheer. Everything seems to be connected because if she didn’t post her cheer content, her life might appear much different today. She is currently headed to nationals for her competitive cheer team to perform in Disney. Her hard work and perseverance led her to the position she is in today and always continues to do the best she can in life.

In her free time, Jordi also competes in pageants, such as the Miss Tomball and Miss Houston pageants. One of the most important things that many learn in pageant life is the connections that are made through the closeness that is created.

“I was in Miss Houston and Miss Tomball and I still talk to all the people I’ve met. I enjoy hanging out with them and getting to meet new people,” Jordi said.

However, with every open door, another closes. Jordi Frost will soon be a 2024 THS graduate and will be attending Texas Christian University. She is thrilled and this is an amazing opportunity for her. Through college, she will major in nursing due to Tomball being directly linked to the TCU nursing program.

“I found my passion in helping people both on my platforms and through nursing, and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for me next,”  Jordi said.