Homecoming means all things dresses

Dresses are a vital part of homecoming, what is the most popular method of finding one?
Meghan Schilder

With homecoming around the corner, girls are hunting for that perfect dress. Many will buy their dresses online, at the mall, department stores, and even second-hand stores like Goodwill or TEAM.

Knowing the mass amount of options available, what is the most popular method to finding a cute, trendy, and affordable dress?

Where do you shop for HoCo outfits?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Finding a dress online tends to be the most common method. It’s easy to search for the exact style of dress you want. These dresses tend to be more affordable and help avoid going in-store and spending a fortune on a dress.

Despite this, it can be risky. There is a big chance the dress may not fit, take too long to get delivered, or look nothing like the picture.

“I prefer shopping in store and in person because I don’t trust online shop, and also I can try on and know what my size is,” said senior Mary Pace.

While finding a dress in store is more reliable, it can be very expensive and out of budget for some people, especially if they are looking for something specific.

Shopping at a second hand store is a way to avoid outrageous costs. Problem is, thrift stores can have unexclusively sizing and out of date fashion.

All methods of finding dresses have their pros and cons; whatever method works for you is the best option.