Choir Banquet set for Thursday at Augusta Pines

Courtesy of Yearbook
After a busy year of performances, choir members get to relax at their Thursday banquet.

The time has come to celebrate another exciting year of choir with the annual banquet. As always, it will be held at the Augusta Pines Country Club. Please arrive at approximately 6:00 p.m. on Thursday.

Take this opportunity to get a second use out of your homecoming or prom dresses. Augusta Pines is a very well-maintained property, so feel free to go outside and take photos with friends, family, and partners after the awards ceremony.

In an exciting turn of events, the final fundraiser of the year raised enough money to allow free admission to all choir members. If you plan to bring guests, however, each of their tickets will cost $20.

“We are extremely proud of all of the students this year and look forward to a fun banquet and another great time next year,” said Director Lynn Brewer at the choir’s pop show on May 10.

She said she looks forward to honoring the seniors that are graduating and leaving her program this year.

“Thank you to everybody that donated to the choir and made the free entrance fees possible,” said Assistant Director Jason Michaelis.