Band springs into end of year

TCP Band holds spring concert along with the color guard bake sale
Natalia Martinez
Flyer made with help of the TCP Band to promote their spring concert

For the final time, this year, the TCP Band will be performing for their spring concert next week on Monday, May 13, from 6:30-8:30 p.m..

At this concert seniors from each band will be announced with their plans for graduation as well as receive their honor cord. Along with that each band is performing a two to three songs that are more upbeat and modern than the UIL music. THS Jazz Band will have a special performance to showcase the hard work they have done throughout the year as well.

Concert

• The Impossible Machine
  • Sketches of Canada

Symphonic

• La La Land
  • Imaginarium

Wind Symphony

• Rippling Watercolors
  • Four: on a Remix of Beethoven
  • The Stars and Stripes Forever

“I’m really looking forward to this last concert,” Senior Diego Calderon said. “I want to end on a good note and have really enjoyed all of our pieces, it’s gonna be great.”

The THS color guard will be hosting their Annual Summer Fun Bake Sale, Raffle, and silent auction before the concert from 6 until 9 p.m. They will have gift baskets, gift cards, as well as products from small businesses around town and restaurants. All of these benefits will go to the color guard program for their upcoming season.