Upcoming Choir Fundraiser

THS Choir
The list of prizes for the choir fundraiser.

As the academic year progresses, the students in the choir program are gearing up for an eagerly anticipated fundraiser that promises to be both entertaining and impactful for its participants. The upcoming event, scheduled to start on Jan. 13, is generating buzz with its absurd and creative lineup of initiatives and rewards.

The fundraiser aims to support various fees included in the choir’s activities. These would include annual fees, banquet, sheet music, and competitions. The fundraiser can be accessed by anyone who is listed as a contact for a student. If you would like to donate then ask your resident choir student.

With every goal reached, the highest one being $100k, the students in the program will receive a reward. These range from a sweet treat for the classes to eliminating next year’s student fees. Some even include punishments for the directors such as buzz cuts or getting tattoos.

Any bit of money matters, even a dollar. If you want to show support for you choir and friends then be sure to talk to a choir student to get a donation link sent directly to your phone.