Cougar Blooms now on sale

Floral Design students make, sell arrangements each month
Flyer for the Tomball cougar blooms sale

Floral Design is kicking off the Autumn season with its fundraisers. They will be selling freshly-cut seasonal bouquets for $35 each.

“Flower of the Month arrangements will also be sold in the months of November, December, February, March, and April,” said Floral Design teacher Meagan Moriarty. “We also will fulfill floral orders for banquets and similar events for other on-campus organizations.

“The money made goes towards buying the materials and supplies needed to enhance our Floral Design program. The students enrolled in the Advanced Floral Design course make the arrangements through their student-based enterprise: Cougar Blooms.”

The students have fun making these arrangements and getting to see the finished project.

“I like seeing the colors mix together and knowing that I’m the one that made it,” said student Nicole Huff when asked why creating the arrangements was enjoyable.

Their seasonal bouquets will add a pop of life to any event or space, so be sure to take a look for yourself.