In time & in tune

TCP Band heads to their first contest of the season

This week the TCP Band is headed to the Galena Park Marching Contest this Saturday, Sept 30th. Performing their entire show entitled “1000 words” with music

“If we continue to rehearse like we have been then we will be able to achieve great things at our competition,” said Senior Chris Rodriguez. “We have a lot of potential and all we need to do is keep our eyes on the prize.”

Due to the Homecoming dance being on the same day, they are scheduled to perform at 11:30 a.m. Admission is $5 with no charge for children younger than 6. Click here for the Online Admission, which closed at noon on Friday.

Competing in the 6A class up against Elsik, North Shore, Klein Forest, C.E. King, Dekaney, Westfield, New Caney, MacArthur, Alief Hastings, Deer Park, Conroe, and Clear Creek.

“This show is really going to set a major memory I have of my high school experience,” said Chris. “It’s the legacy that the senuor class gets to leave and I hope that we are able to set the bar high for next generations to grow from.”