Student Media Craving Kernels fundraiser popping up

Charlotte Hildebrandt
Craving Kernels is out!

Student Media prepares to launch fundraiser

Student Media popcorn sales have begun and any member of the yearbook, broadcasting, newspaper, etc. are selling popcorn and fudge. The average cost of the bags is around $11.99. While this may seem extreme considering the normal price of popcorn, keep in mind that the bags are much larger than before. 

The Craving Kernles fundraiser has been a prominent way for several members of the Tomball Student Media to raise money and support the booster club. It’s necessary to provide for the booster club because parents there provide ries, money for cameras, new technology, t-shirts, and several other items necessary for the clubs. Without the necessary contributions, Stendent Media would not be able to exist. 

Buying food is one small way to help the booster club in aiding others. There’s a various amount of flavors ranging from: 

• Sweet Buttery Corn – Buttery spin on Kettle corn
  • White Cheddar
  • Buffalo Ranch in place of Cheddar Jalapeno
  • Dirty Dill – Dill Pickle finished with sea salt and cracked pepper
  • Sea Salt Caramel
  • Cougar Mix (red and white)
  • Zebra Drizzle (Decadent)
  • White Chocolate Cranberry (Decadent)
  • Two types of fudge (Chocolate and Salted Caramel Butterscotch)

Sales end on Sept. 28 and all money owed must be collected by then or buyers will be unable to receive their desired popcorn and/or fudge.