Pep it up

First pep rally of the year is tomorrow
Last+years+Pep+Rally+
Student Media
Last years Pep Rally

The first pep rally of the year is tomorrow in the competition gym. Pep rally’s are a fun time to cheer on the teams as they are going through their season. Announcements will be made by the football team, water polo, volleyball, and much more.

It will start at 1:51 p.m. with each class being cut a few minutes short and Cougar Block shortened into an 18-minute period. All students will still be required to attended but Seniors with early release may leave at their given time; everyone else must stay for the pep rally.

Pep Rally Schedule

Tickets are available during lunches today and tomorrow, in the lower lobby. Everyone that goes to the pep rally is required to have a ticket.

“I really love the pep rally’s because their is just a bunch of school spirit and you get to learn what’s going on in your school, especially with different sports,” said StuCo President Martha Johnson. “It’s always great seeing each class participate in trying to win the spirit stick.”

Can’t make it to the pep rally? The KTHS-TV team will be carrying the entire pep rally live. Teachers will have the link to show it to their classes.