Charms season in full swing

Naveah Jones
Mallorie Albert performs during halftime of the season opener against Stratford.

Tomball High School’s Cougar Charms have been hard at work preparing for their first performance at last Friday’s football game halftime show during the game against Stratford. The team won on the field, and the Charms won at halftime.

“This season I am most looking forward to showing our community all that we have worked on during the summer and school year,” Sadie Thomas, Charms VP Sister, said.

Contrary to popular belief, the Charms perform at more than just football halftimes and have huge plans for their 2024 contest season. The Charms received a bid to NDA High School Nationals and are ready to take on the fierce competition in Orlando, Florida this spring.

Preparation for contests starts as early as July where choreography is taught and will continue to be worked on throughout the year.

The Charms are so excited to see what this year holds for them and are hoping for a warm welcome back from their off-season.