Seussical the Musical opens this week

Seussical

image from @tomballstage instagram

Seussical the Musical flyer

Sydney Thomas-Arnold, Staff Writer

After months of preparation, Tomball Stages production of Seussical the musical is finally on. Opening night is today at 7 p.m., but don’t worry if you can’t make it tonight. The other showtimes are as follows:

Friday Jan. 14th: 7 p.m.

Saturday Jan. 15th: 3 p.m. & 7 p.m.

Tuesday Jan. 18th: 7 p.m.

The story takes place in the world of Dr. Seuss, starring the beloved and iconic characters like The Cat in the Hat, Horton the Elephant, Gertrude McFuzz, and many more.

All of this is possible thanks to theater department teachers Cindy Hern and Clint Cottom, as well as the amazing cast and crew made up of our peers.

“The overall experience preparing is genuinely very tiring, but I just kept pushing through and showing up everyday…the outcome and experience is so worth it!” said Eli Sherrod, a freshman who plays a fish and a hunch character.

Come support Tomball Stage by purchasing tickets soon. Tickets are currently on sale at the Tomball Stage website for $10, and in the cafeteria during lunch for $12. Tickets will also be sold at the doors of the show for $14.

“I’m super excited to see the audience’s reaction to the show. Seeing the joy and excitement on their faces afterwards is the best!” Eli said.

Click here to purchase tickets: https://tomballstage.booktix.com/cart.php?action=show_pers&show_id=3&show_sec=529b6bed980d2bca