Reward offered for bathroom ‘tagger’

Vandalism was found strewn throughout the boys’ restroom located on the second floor by the main staircase recently. Officials are led to believe that the “tagger” who is responsible for the graffiti is also responsible for vandalism that was found last year in another boys’ restroom.

In an effort to catch the person responsible, a reward is being offered to any person who comes forward with the name of the culprit.

Officials are urging students and teachers to familiarize themselves with certain words pertaining to the vandalism that was written in the restrooms. If words related to the graffiti are seen or are heard, students and teachers are told to notify school officials.

Among the words used in the graffiti, the word “snek” was used frequently. Many definitions of the word exist including, to move about without being seen, to move in the shadows of darkness, and to commit illegal or mischievous deeds. Stickers with the word “snek” on them were also found on campus.

Another phrase to become familiar with is “Dynamic Brother Killuminati”. Though in the restroom it was spelled “Killumanti,” it is believed that the vandal was referencing Killuminati, a Tupac Shakur CD. The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, which is the fifth and final studio album by Shakur under the new stage name Makaveli.

Shakur defined Killuminati as “The prophecy delivered to the lost by the lost. The chosen words for the chosen people who think with their third eye and feel with they heart. Live.”

If any of these words or phrases used in the graffiti are seen or are heard, students and teachers are told to notify school officials. You can remain anonymous.

The reward being offered has yet to be specified. More information can be received from school officials, including Campus Police Officer Greg Tucker.