What to expect at Graduation 2024

Texas A&M
Reed Arena at Texas A&M.

Braindump:

• Parking is $5, CASH only
  • There is no limit per family fo entry
  • Guests are allowed to have bags, but it must be clear. Reed Arena has a clear bag policy
  • Professional cameras or cameras with interchangeable lenses are NOT ALLOWED, nor are video cameras. Use your phone instead.
  • Concessions at the ceremony have a water service, light snack, and only card payments will be accepted.
  • Gates open one hour before the graduation ceremony 
  • A LIVE web streaming will be provided in case you can’t go.

Seniors and their families are gearing up to head to Reed Arena for Graduation Day. Before you hit the road, here are a few things you should know.

First, be careful driving into College Station. There will be traffic, and police are often out in force to catch speeders.

The senior graduation ceremony will be held at the Reed Arena in College Station. When you park your vehicle, there is a fee of $5, CASH ONLY, per vehicle.

Reed Arena has a clear bag policy, so if guests wish to bring a bag it must be clear. Professional cameras or cameras with interchangeable lenses are NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances, nor are any video recording devices. You can use your phones, however.

During the ceremony if you wish to buy water or a light snack the concession stands are open with limited options, and payment is CARD ONLY (no cash). 

Remember, if you are not able to attend, there will be a live webstream so that you can watch from wherever you are. More information on LIVE is to come right before graduation, so check back here for the link.