The Patriot’s Permission Slip

Make sure your parents sign the form.

The form that will become your shield Tuesday. When our young, innocent, impressionable minds will be accosted by a barrage of words we could not possibly process and decide upon ourselves. Words so tainted by corruption that those unfortunate enough to hear them will fall prey to their liberal agenda. A signature on that one piece of paper is your only hope. Your one defense against falling victim to the democratic ‘dark side’ that will be thrust upon us.

When Obama addresses the children of America this year in order to encourage them to “stay in school” and even “set high goals for themselves,” the subliminal far-left message is apparent from the moment he steps on stage. Do not let the fact that it is a civil duty to listen to our president fool you. Do not allow your children or yourself the ability to witness history and be a true American. The risk of brainwashing far outweighs any benefits historical claims may reap in the future.

And brainwashing it is indeed. Imagine those poor children without their consent forms signed, forced to listen to the so-called “encouraging words” of our nation’s president. Luckily when they return home, they can fill their growing brains with the fist-pumps of Jersey Shore and model themselves after true leaders like Spencer and Heidi from The Hills. Those messages we should allow our youth to watch on a daily basis, not the sick corruption that is the annual presidential address to students.

Do not fear. The impending threat that Tuesday holds can be easily avoided by a simple signature. Only then can you insure your comfort and safety, until perhaps the next African American, Democratic man takes office.