Course selection deadline coming soon

Charlotte Hildebrandt
Course Selection now!

Course Selection for the 2024-2025 school year is now available to all students. To select all new courses for next year students must sign into their HAC and go to the ‘Classes’ option to request. Most students should have access to their passwords and information; if not email a counselor or College and Career Counselor Emily Nichols.

For all upcoming juniors and seniors, the Dual Credit course option is available. However, there is a lengthy process to successfully test into the class. To aid this, Nichols has created a DC credit Schoology course to join through an email sent for any viable students.

Selecting courses is only available until Feb. 5, if a student does not choose any courses counselors will give them anything that is available for their grade. It is highly advised that students take up the opportunity to select their own courses as classes fill up quickly.

Counselor aid is available through several resources such as email. Alongside this, they are frequently stationed at a table during lunches for any assistance.

They also provide online resources such as: